skip to main | skip to sidebar

Y U NO Unicorns And Glitter?

Monday, October 22, 2007

Life is so awesome, sometimes.

OK, I'm going to see her in Miami tonight ... yeah, it kinda rules.

Chan Marshall aka Cat Power

Remember Me

Posted by Y U NO slackisgabe? at 6:19 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contact Me

  • http://www.facebook.com/slackisgabe

Mr. Unicorn

Mr. Unicorn

About Me

Y U NO slackisgabe?
LAKE WORTH, Fla., United States
I am a big fan of books and movies. Oh, and music.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  June (3)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (160)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (30)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (30)
  • ▼  2007 (127)
    • ►  December (29)
    • ►  November (31)
    • ▼  October (32)
      • ART!
      • Indulgent
      • Pop at it's best
      • Memories
      • I especially love the Russian Revolution references
      • iPod
      • The olde days
      • Me
      • Frightening
      • Looks Pretty Good.
      • Life is so awesome, sometimes.
      • Pathetic
      • An admission:
      • Old School!
      • moving on
      • I'm so stuck on this!
      • Eli
      • I like these guys ...
      • My iPod is telling me something ...
      • Saw them live once
      • Bedhead
      • Music History
      • HI
      • A commercial redone
      • This just kicks ass
      • Wedding Bells
      • Get out of my head Thom!
      • Everythings coming up roses!
      • Good times.
      • Nice
      • I like pretty pictures
      • Another classic
    • ►  September (25)
    • ►  August (10)