skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Y U NO Unicorns And Glitter?
Friday, December 14, 2007
Elitist!
OK, so there is only 1 maybe 2 people I know that will get this. But it's awesome!
Slint
Good Morning, Captain
Watch it all the way to the end ... I MISS YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Me
http://www.facebook.com/slackisgabe
Mr. Unicorn
About Me
Y U NO slackisgabe?
LAKE WORTH, Fla., United States
I am a big fan of books and movies. Oh, and music.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
2010
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2008
(160)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(30)
▼
2007
(127)
▼
December
(29)
Vacation?
ART!
Masochist?
Movie
Nostalgia
Happy Xmas!
Where I am!
Predisposition
My Job
M.O.
Haunted.
Good Shit.
Classic!
Funky!
Stuck!
Elitist!
Makes me laugh
Frustration
Some things never stop being funny
Art!
Good Times
Beginnings
Trends
My early inspiration
Sad
Show ...
Movies of note
Bitches!
BadAss Mother!
►
November
(31)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(25)
►
August
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment